» Services Overview
» Fund Accounting & Administration
» Fund Formation
» Operational Control Management
Piedmont can guide you in setting up your hedge fund and the management company. Through our consultation session, we listen to your needs and formulate a plan for your specific business objectives. Some of our services include:
- Pre-launch advice on fund structuring and establishment
- Serve as the liason with the Attorneys during the preparation of Limited Partnership Agreement, Private Placement Memorandum, and Subscription Documents by one of our recommended law firms
- Provide knowledge on best practices and assist in reviewing draft limited partnership agreements and offering memoranda
- Consultation on legal structure and evaluation of the benefits of various structures including offshore entities, master-feeder, etc.
- Liaison with prime brokers to set up the account access and perform a test to ensure that brokerage reports are set up in accordance with the fund’s governing documents (ie inventory method of FIFO, LIFO, or High Cost)
In addition, we can assist in assembling a team of service providers. We have strong relationships with prime brokers, auditors, and tax advisors who can help you with different aspects of your business. Our management team has strong ties with Big 4 accounting firms as alumni. We can connect you with the right service providers who will play an important role in helping you realize your goals.
“My experience with Piedmont has been excellent. The team there has been responsive and knowledgeable, and have delivered tailored solutions specific to my firm” -- Samir Sinha, Managing Partner | Mockingbird Holdings, LLC